Van Jones: Boo Hoo, They Told The Truth

In other words it was a vicious smear campaign. I don't care what a persons political views are, but this is ridiculous. Stand behind your life's actions or apologize for them. It really shows just how shallow or immature a person is to think they can do whatever they want their whole lives and not be held accountable for those words and actions. God forbid you bring it up and ask them to explain themselves. We have people we don't know much about in high positions of power. Czars. Even the word Czar scares me. I hope I am not the only one that does not want my life ruled by a bunch of Czarstopos! It does not matter to me which way the political wind blows, but to put people into power that do not require vetting or approval confirmation hearings or public votes is just dangerous for all of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arizona- Symptoms of Desperation

Part Time Americans - Full Time Hornets

The Man With The Power