The Mayans Last Laugh

There is a lot of hype lately about the 2012 Dooms date courtesy of the Mayan Calender. Has anybody even considered the fact that the Mayan Calender is carved into stone. It was a bit more difficult to work with than lets say, a piece of paper! I think after all that carving they simply ran out of room. If a Mayan could just see how silly our "advanced civilization" is, they would probably laugh at us.

This is a good example of how our society has lost the ability to think rationally on just about everything. I will stick my neck out here and predict that as the Mayan "Doomsday" date approaches you will see the same "Y2K" hysteria but on a grander scale if that were possible. Start stocking up on toilet paper and water bottles now. I would also recommend stocking up on Fruitcake. Have you ever noticed how long that stuff lasts and how it fills you up like a rock after just one bite?

Oh no, I'm running out of room in this Blog space. You know what that means. Its either the end of the world or I just need another "rock".

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOL I loved this one- Sarah

Popular posts from this blog

Arizona- Symptoms of Desperation

Part Time Americans - Full Time Hornets

The Man With The Power